We have the winners of this year’s contest. The top winners are Yiling Hoy and Irene García Sánchez. Casvi has chosen their Xmas cards to send to the school’s community.
The rest of the winners by grades are:
E. Infantil: Ana Segovia Paino (3ºC)
1º y 2º E. Primaria: Monica Suiza Moreno (2ºA)
3º y 4º E. Primaria: Jimena Geijo Palacios (3ºC)
Yiling Hou (4ºA) – GANADORA ABSOLUTA
5º y 6º E. Primaria: María Menéndez Jiménez (6ºA)
Carolina Orduna Muñoz (1ºC)
Irene García Sánchez (2ºC)
Laura García Antona
Carla Gómez del Moral (3ºC)
Making Christmas cards with children
If you want your Christmas to be original, here are some ideas for cards that you can make at home with your children.
• White poster board
• Colored markers
• Black markers
• Green wool and small bits of colored crystal
• Fold the cardboard in half.
• Draw a little socket on the cover of your xmas card.
• Trace a green line so that the kids can tangle it as they please.
• Let them draw dots on the lightbulbs.
• Another alternative: make a green wool ball.
•Make xmas lights in the form of teardrops.
2. Cards with Hama Beads
Kids love to make embossed Xmas cards with Hama Beads.
• Hama Beads
• Sheets for the colored pieces
• Baking paper
• Washi tape to write or a labeling machine
• Place Hama Beads on the sheet to start creating the drawing.
• Once drawn, place the baking paper on top and iron the figure.
• Let it cool down and remove the paper.
• Check that the figure is rigid.
• Stick it on a rectangular cardboard.
• Decorate it with markers and add a Xmas greeting.
• You can also write a phrase on the Washi tape, print it and paste it.
3. Phrases Collage
A cardboard with expressions showing gratitude is a very original way to wish everyone a Merry Xmas.
• Papers with expressions showing gratitude.
• Color balls or other types or adornments
•Cut the expressions into the shape and size that you want
• Fold the white cardboard and with a ruler, draw on the flap a black line with a marker.
• Place the phrases
• If they are different in sizes, put them in an orderly way: from bigger to smaller.
• Paste at the end of the statement a star as if the adornment could be hung.
• If the phrases are ordered by size, you can do a Xmas tree with a star on top.
4. Christmas lights with paints
Creating your own original Xmas card is as easy as using cardboard and a hole punch with a fir shape.
• White cardboard
• Color paints
• Fold the white cardboard in half.
• Draw an entangled wire with a marker.
• Fingerprint your fingers with paints and press them in the cardboard to create colored lights.
• You can also add glitter to the cardboard by sticking it with glue.