As parents, we have the responsibility to offer our children the best education. A quality education that meets the needs of the globalized, changing and dynamic world in which we develop as individuals. Thus, in order for our children to achieve a successful professional development, we must give them the opportunity to access private education in Spain.
Private School Education offers four main advantages:
- A comprehensive and individualized education that not only focuses on academic knowledge, but also on the artistic, athletic and ethical values that will further enrich our students’ lives.
- An education committed to cutting edge technology as a common tool used in the classroom for improving the learning process of our students. In addition, in the case of Casvi, this type of education allowed us, and continues to allow us the opportunity to offer online classes following our regular schedule.
- Education in private centers also leads to improvements in academic performance-as IT DOES in Casvi! The ‘added value’ of private education in Spain is not only reflected in the regularly assessed competences (Mathematics, Science, Reading, etc), but it also corresponds to the transmission of certain values and the superior learning of foreign languages. An example can be found in this Pilot Test of Assessment for Oral Expression in English Language in the University-entrance Examination.
- In private education in Spain, the level of family satisfaction is also higher. The latest existing data on satisfaction towards schools at a national level is provided by the General Diagnostic Assessment, according to which the degree of satisfaction towards private centers (including private and semi-private schools) is clearly higher than the public ones.
To the above mentioned features of private schools, we must add the benefits from being an International Private School:
- Our methodology is based on the International Baccalaureate. We offer the IB Program Continuum (PYP, MYP and DP). This program involves a constructivist methodology based on knowledge creation through enrichment, exploration and research, which allows limitless learning.
- The great importance given to languages in Casvi. In total, three languages (English, German and Chinese) are taught. These three are assessed through external level exams (Cambridge, Trinity, Confucius and Goethe)
- As is the case for many international schools, there are many pupils from other countries at Casvi, either to study for one year or more in our school, or to participate in our Linguistic Exchange Program. This facilitates the multiculturalism of all our students.
All these features of both a private school and an international school are things that must be taken into account when choosing a private school in Madrid. According to the childrens’ magazine ‘Ser Padres’ (‘Being Parents’), we would also need to think about the following questions:
- How many students per class are there? In our case, we have a reduced ratio due to the effects of Covid-19, and also in order to offer language teaching in an even more personalized way.
- Does it include a canteen service? The menus, based on the Mediterranean diet, are made by expert nutritionists and prepared in our kitchen by the center’s own staff.
- What are the school’s principles? In our international school, we promote our students’ personal and intellectual growth in order for them to gain an upper hand in the university, in their careers, or in any real-life situation. All of this is made possible thanks to the detection and development of talent, an entrepreneurial spirit and an ethical commitment to our society.
- Do they offer good facilities? You can enjoy ours HERE